Get 7-day unlimited access to the mole-checking app, SkinVision, on every order
Stuff you should know
- x1 Daily Protection Moisturiser (100ml)
- x1 Daily Repair Moisturiser (100ml)
- Cover all bases, save money and get all your moisturiser needs in a single set
- Use our 2-in-1 moisturiser with SPF 30 for better-feeling, moisturised skin (lasts 4-6 months if used daily)
- The secret they’ve been telling women for years and the only pro tip you need to know: use SPF all year round to reduce signs of ageing
- Use the ultra refreshing Daily Repair Moisturiser post shave or for end of day skin repair and recover
- Both products are used by professional athletes because they’re lightweight, non-greasy and don’t cause stinging or burning, particularly in the eyes
- All clinically approved for sensitive skin including psoriasis and eczema
- Other important stuff: all our skincare is water resistant and cruelty free
- Packaged in a neat gift box for the perfect present
- For full ingredients, scroll to the bottom of this page
- Our tip: Use the Daily Protection Moisturiser every morning to protect your skin from the day’s UV light. Use the Daily Repair Moisturiser for overnight recovery and repair, or post shave.
YOUR ONE STOP SHOP.
Protect by day. Repair by night. All your skincare needs in one pack. Following the 80:20 rule, here's the 80% that will make all the difference to your skin.
HIGH PERFORMANCE. DELIVERED.
Engineered for your skin using first class ingredients and formulation technology. We left no stone unturned making products you'll want to use. It took us years to formulate the range. It can be yours in seconds.
WE KNOW YOU KNOW.
Whether it's a gift or it's for you, buy the set and save money. We'll never compromise on quality because your skin's our primary concern. But if we can help your pocket a little, we'll try.
Letterbox, gift and pocket-friendly packaging. Arrives on your doorstop swiftly and ready for action. Just what every practical person needs and wants.
Used and loved by
Our mission is to halt skin cancer amongst men and to do this we need to offer high performance products men enjoy using. So far, the feedback has been positive…..
“Fantastic products for working out doors and being able to use without fear of burning. Added bonus of not being a greasy product so no fear of dust sticking to skin”
“Love them both. The Daily Protection is so light making my skin feel less tight. I use the Daily Repair after shaving. Great to get the both in one pack. Saves some money”
A burning issue for men
Almost twice as many men die from skin cancer compared to women. Male skin cancer cases have exploded over the past 20 years and they’re forecast to double over the next 20 years.
UVA rays penetrate your skin damaging the proteins that give your skin structure, causing ageing and wrinkling. UVB damages the outer skin causing sunburn. Together they're a cause of cancer.
Putting your jacket on
Real skincare should protect you from both harmful UVA and UVB rays. Rays touch your skin all year long, even in the winter. Apply skin protection all year round and stay healthy.
Inside LifeJacket productsAll LifeJacket products are reef-safe and do not contain oxybenzone or oxtinoxate.
DPM ingredients: Aqua, Propylheptyl Caprylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Glycerin, Octocrylene, Dipropylene Glycol Dibenzoate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Decyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether Benzoate, Tris-Biphenyl Triazine, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Triethanolamine, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenan, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Phosphate
DRM ingredients: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Pentylene Glycol, Cetearyl Nonanoate, Triisononanoin, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Sodium Acrylates Crosspolymer-2, 4-t-Butylcyclohexanol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Parfum, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Carnosine, Benzylidene Dimethoxydimethylindanone, Glycerin, Beta-Glucan, CI 42090