Wide Brim UPF 50+ sun hat
Size and quantity
Get 7-day unlimited access to the mole-checking app, SkinVision, on every order
Stuff you should know
- Keep cool and protect your head, face and neck so you can enjoy more time outside, more safely.
- Keep sun stroke at bay and protect your head from the sun
- Make time outside more comfortable and bearable by keeping the sun off the top of your head, face and neck
- Perfect for gardening, long hikes, golf, the beach or boating
- Keeps you cool in extreme heat thanks to a sweat-proof head band, breathable fabric and carefully placed ventilation grommets
- The hat can be worn in or around water thanks to its quick drying and moisture wicking fabric
- Lightweight and rollable so it’s easy to carry around or pack in a bag – it just springs back into shape.
- The rim can be manipulated around the edge so you get the coverage you need
- This wide-brim style of hat is one of very few styles approved by Australian Standards (for example, a cap does not meet the Standards because it fails to protect the neck and ears)
- Unlike other UPF products, this isn’t chemically treated so the UPF 50+ rating doesn’t wear off each time the garment gets wet or is washed
- Comes in three headband circumference sizes: 56cm, 58cm, 60cm (S/M/L) and has an elastic cord system to adjust fit – if in doubt, size up
- There is no chin strap – we suggest sizing up if in doubt
WISE MEN WEAR HATS.
Comfortable and breathable protection for your head. Perfect protection for a long day outside providing shade for your head, neck and face. Our hat meets strict European and Australian standards in terms of size, style, shape and fabric.
NECK AND FACE.
Not all fabrics are created equal. But our sun hat is made from UPF 50+ fabric that's sturdy, water resistant and breathable. Most importantly, you can be sure it will protect your head, scalp, face and neck when the sun is beating down on you.
HIGH PERFORMANCE. DELIVERED.
Our bespoke, high tech fabrics have been carefully selected, woven and tested to ensure they offer the ultimate in physical protection. Everyday basics translated into UPF 50+ in LifeJacket's distinctive style.
Letterbox and gift-friendly packaging. Arrives on your doorstop swiftly and ready for action. Just what every practical person needs and wants.
A burning issue for men
Almost twice as many men die from skin cancer compared to women. Male skin cancer cases have exploded over the past 20 years and they’re forecast to double over the next 20 years.
UVA rays penetrate your skin damaging the proteins that give your skin structure, causing ageing and wrinkling. UVB damages the outer skin causing sunburn. Together they're a cause of cancer.
Putting your jacket on
Real skincare should protect you from both harmful UVA and UVB rays. Rays touch your skin all year long, even in the winter. Apply skin protection all year round and stay healthy.
Inside LifeJacket productsDetails and care:
Clothing only protects the areas it covers. Protection may reduce if stretched or wet.
Hand wash only. Leave out to dry.
Used and loved by
Our mission is to halt skin cancer amongst men and to do this we need to offer high performance products men enjoy using. So far, the feedback has been positive…..
“Most importantly, the products are genuinely top drawer. The service and client interaction has been great. The founders' story and LJs website are brilliant. Makes me happy to support a good start up story and get an epic product in return. Bonus. Wish these guys all the best!”
“I just love the LifeJacket branding and mission. Men aren’t looked after enough or catered for and finally someone has stepped up. Throw in the effort they make to explain the facts and the science and the regular journals and podcasts and you have a brand I support.”