UPF 50+ rash vest
Size and quantity
Not your normal rash vest: our stylish, lightweight and multi-purpose version works hard for you in and out of the water.
Stuff you should know
- Designed to be worn on long days in and out of the water whether that’s a day kayaking or playing with the kids on the beach
- Wear out and about without having to change thanks to the comfortable, quick-drying and breathable fabric as well as convenient cycle-jersey style pockets in the back
- Close-fitting design so the top doesn’t get too big, heavy and loose when swimming – take your regular size or size up for a looser fit (see size guide below)
- Quarter zip collar for added protection around the back of the neck
- Extra details: front loop for attaching to board shorts, elastic waist cord with adjuster, embroidered logo on the chest, printed graphic on the back
- Our fabrics aren’t chemically impregnated so they maintain their protection factor over and over again
- 86% polyester 14% elastane
- Certified to European standards
ARMED. BUT NOT DANGEROUS.
Not all clothing is created equal. But our clothing is. Unlike your standard white cotton t-shirt that's the equivalent of SPF 5, all our fabrics are UPF 50+ so you can be sure your skin is protected through this top.
HIGH PERFORMANCE. DELIVERED.
Our bespoke, high tech fabrics have been carefully selected, woven and tested to ensure they offer the ultimate in physical protection. Everyday basics translated into UPF 50+ in LifeJacket's distinctive style.
A CLASSIC. REINVENTED.
Not your normal rash vest: our stylish, lightweight and multi-purpose version works hard for you in and out of the water. With convenient cycle-jersey style pockets, a loop and adjustable waist - it has it all.
Letterbox and gift-friendly packaging. Arrives on your doorstop swiftly and ready for action. Just what every practical person needs and wants.
A burning issue for men
Almost twice as many men die from skin cancer compared to women. Male skin cancer cases have exploded over the past 20 years and they’re forecast to double over the next 20 years.
UVA rays penetrate your skin damaging the proteins that give your skin structure, causing ageing and wrinkling. UVB damages the outer skin causing sunburn. Together they're a cause of cancer.
Putting your jacket on
Real skincare should protect you from both harmful UVA and UVB rays. Rays touch your skin all year long, even in the winter. Apply skin protection all year round and stay healthy.
Inside LifeJacket productsDetails and care:
Clothing only protects the areas it covers.
Machine washable (cold 30 degree cycle). Do not tumble dry. Hang to dry.
86% polyester, 14% spandex
Used and loved by
Our mission is to halt skin cancer amongst men and to do this we need to offer high performance products men enjoy using. So far, the feedback has been positive…..
“I've been wanting something like this for years. It's great for a beach holiday with the kids because I can wear it all day, even at lunch. It's also much more flattering than the usual surf vests (I don't exactly look like Cristiano Ronaldo). Great job LifeJacket!”
“Been using it for stand-up paddle boarding and absolutely love it. Saves me putting sunscreen on all day but still protects which is a massive win.”