UPF 50+ rash vest
Size and quantity
- WHAT IS IT? A multi-purpose rash vest top that works both in and out of the water
- WHY’S IT FOR YOU? Stylish and lightweight, this isn’t your standard, thick, skin-tight surf vest. It’s been designed to be worn on long days in and out of the water. Whether that’s a day SUPing, kayaking or playing with the kids on the beach. Close-fitting yet flattering design so can equally be worn out and about, without having to change, thanks to the comfortable, quick-drying and breathable fabric. Convenient cycle-jersey style pockets when out of the water for phone, wallet and keys
- OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF
- Quarter zip collar for added back-of-neck sun protection
- Front loop for attaching to board shorts
- Elastic waist cord with side-adjuster/toggle
- Embroidered logo on the chest and printed graphic on the back
- Unlike some other UPF products, our fabrics aren’t chemically impregnated so you can be sure the protection lasts over and over, without washing out
- All of our fabrics are UPF tested in every colour and model, meeting strict EU standards
- 86% polyester 14% elastane
- SIZING? Take your regular size or size up for a looser fit. Designed to be quite close-fitting to avoid the top getting heavy and loose while swimming. Size guide here
- ADDING YET MORE VALUE. You get 7-day unlimited access to the mole-checking app, SkinVision, on every order. Use the app to map, monitor and get instant feedback without leaving the house. Skin checking is just as important as daily skin protection. Upgrade to a 12m license for just £25 (a 50% saving for our customers). Read more
ARMED. BUT NOT DANGEROUS.
Not all clothing is created equal. But our clothing is. Unlike your standard white cotton t-shirt that's the equivalent of SPF 5, all our fabrics are UPF 50+ so you can be sure your skin is protected through this top.
HIGH PERFORMANCE. DELIVERED.
Our bespoke, high tech fabrics have been carefully selected, woven and tested to ensure they offer the ultimate in physical protection. Everyday basics translated into UPF 50+ in LifeJacket's distinctive style.
A CLASSIC. REINVENTED.
Not your normal rash vest: our stylish, lightweight and multi-purpose version works hard for you in and out of the water. With convenient cycle-jersey style pockets, a loop and adjustable waist - it has it all.
Letterbox and gift-friendly packaging. Arrives on your doorstop swiftly and ready for action. Just what every practical person needs and wants.
A burning issue for men
Almost twice as many men die from skin cancer compared to women. Male skin cancer cases have exploded over the past 20 years and they’re forecast to double over the next 20 years.
UVA rays penetrate your skin damaging the proteins that give your skin structure, causing ageing and wrinkling. UVB damages the outer skin causing sunburn. Together they're a cause of cancer.
Putting your jacket on
Real skincare should protect you from both harmful UVA and UVB rays. Rays touch your skin all year long, even in the winter. Apply skin protection all year round and stay healthy.
Inside LifeJacket productsDetails and care:
Clothing only protects the areas it covers.
Machine washable (cold 30 degree cycle). Do not tumble dry. Hang to dry.
86% polyester, 14% spandex
Used and loved by
Our mission is to halt skin cancer amongst men and to do this we need to offer high performance products men enjoy using. So far, the feedback has been positive…..
“I've been wanting something like this for years. It's great for a beach holiday with the kids because I can wear it all day, even at lunch. It's also much more flattering than the usual surf vests (I don't exactly look like Cristiano Ronaldo). Great job LifeJacket!”
“Been using it for stand-up paddle boarding and absolutely love it. Saves me putting sunscreen on all day but still protects which is a massive win.”