Casual UPF 50+ long-sleeve collared tee
Lightweight clothing protection for the entire top half of your body
Stuff you should know
- UPF 50+ fabric
- Slightly heavier version of our casual tee with long-sleeves, a quarter zip and high collar
- Has the feel of a cotton t-shirt with very high sun protection (a standard white cotton t-shirt is UPF 5)
- Lightweight, moisture wicking and quick drying
- Casual fit. Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
- Made using Tencel that forms a tighter weave to block and absorb UV
- Our clothing is not chemically impregnated
- Tested and approved to European standards
- Our tip? Throw this on during a mid to high strength UV day to cover the entire top half of your body. Or when you don’t want to apply sunscreen.
Size and quantity
Choose your size and quantity
ARMED. BUT NOT DANGEROUS.
Not all clothing is created equal. But our clothing is. Unlike your standard white cotton t-shirt that's the equivalent of SPF 5, all our fabrics are UPF 50+ so you can be sure your skin is protected through this top.
HIGH PERFORMANCE. DELIVERED.
Our bespoke, high tech fabrics have been carefully selected, woven and tested to ensure they offer the ultimate in physical protection. Everyday basics translated into UPF 50+ in LifeJacket's distinctive style.
A CLASSIC. REINVENTED.
The look, fit, comfort and feel of your everyday long-sleeved zip-up. Everything you love about your go-to top but re-made to protect your skin whilst you're outside.
EASY COME. EASY GO.
Letterbox and gift-friendly packaging. Arrives on your doorstop swiftly and ready for action. Just what every practical person needs and wants.
Used and loved by
Our mission is to halt skin cancer amongst men and to do this we need to offer high performance products men enjoy using. So far, the feedback has been positive…..
“I’m not a big fan of the sun but still want to be outside, especially on holiday. LifeJacket clothing is the answer. Stylish, effective and protects my skin.”
“Great new company with a fantastic mission. Full range of ideas and information to give men a chance to look after them and their skin. Love their products and am a convert”
A burning issue for men
Almost twice as many men die from skin cancer compared to women. Male skin cancer cases have exploded over the past 20 years and they’re forecast to double over the next 20 years.
UVA rays penetrate your skin damaging the proteins that give your skin structure, causing ageing and wrinkling. UVB damages the outer skin causing sunburn. Together they're a cause of cancer.
Putting your jacket on
Real skincare should protect you from both harmful UVA and UVB rays. Rays touch your skin all year long, even in the winter. Apply skin protection all year round and stay healthy.
Inside LifeJacket productsDetails and care:
Clothing only protects the areas it covers. Protection may reduce if stretched or wet.
Machine washable (cold 30 degree cycle). Do not tumble dry. Hang to dry.
79% polyester, 14% Tencel, 7% spandex.