Casual UPF 50+ tee
Size and quantity
Get 7-day unlimited access to the mole-checking app, SkinVision, on every order
Stuff you should know
- A lightweight, moisture-wicking casual tee that blocks UV light
- Casual fit and style with a slightly longer arm to cover more skin
- A standard white tee is the sunscreen equivalent of SPF 5
- UV rays can still pass through cotton causing skin damage – for fabrics, the SPF equivalent is known as Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF)
- All our fabrics are the highest achievable: UPF 50+
- Throw on this casual tee with a pair of jeans or shorts when you know you’ll be outside (and instead of your normal cotton tee)
- Completely hassle-free alternative to sunscreen
- Comfortable, lightweight and incredibly soft cotton-feel
- Tencel™ and polyester are weaved together in a tight matrix to block light from passing through to your skin while also keeping the tee lightweight and sweat proof
- Unlike other UPF products, this isn’t chemically treated so the UPF 50+ rating doesn’t wear off each time you wash the garment
- Our tip: Throw this on during a mid to high strength UV day instead of your usual t-shirt alternative. Or when you don’t want to apply sunscreen.
ARMED. BUT NOT DANGEROUS.
Not all clothing is created equal. But our clothing is. Unlike your standard white cotton t-shirt that's the equivalent of SPF 5, all our fabrics are UPF 50+ so you can be sure your skin is protected through this tee.
HIGH PERFORMANCE. DELIVERED.
Our bespoke, high tech fabrics have been carefully selected, woven and tested to ensure they offer the ultimate in physical protection. Everyday basics translated into UPF 50+ in LifeJacket's distinctive style.
A CLASSIC. REINVENTED.
The look, fit, comfort and feel of your everyday short-sleeved tee. Everything you love about your go-to tee but re-made to protect your skin whilst you're outside.
Letterbox and gift-friendly packaging. Arrives on your doorstop swiftly and ready for action. Just what every practical person needs and wants.
Used and loved by
Our mission is to halt skin cancer amongst men and to do this we need to offer high performance products men enjoy using. So far, the feedback has been positive…..
“I buy into the company vision and believe in the idea of developing skin protection products for men. Tested some of their products for myself as well and really like them.”
“Great attention to detail and info from a company that clearly has a passion for men’s health. Superb products – strongly recommended.”
A burning issue for men
Almost twice as many men die from skin cancer compared to women. Male skin cancer cases have exploded over the past 20 years and they’re forecast to double over the next 20 years.
UVA rays penetrate your skin damaging the proteins that give your skin structure, causing ageing and wrinkling. UVB damages the outer skin causing sunburn. Together they're a cause of cancer.
Putting your jacket on
Real skincare should protect you from both harmful UVA and UVB rays. Rays touch your skin all year long, even in the winter. Apply skin protection all year round and stay healthy.
Inside LifeJacket productsDetails and care:
Clothing only protects the areas it covers. Protection may reduce if stretched or wet.
Machine washable (cold 30 degree cycle). Do not tumble dry. Hang to dry.
79% polyester, 14% Tencel, 7% spandex.