Active UPF 50+ tee
Size and quantity
Get 7-day unlimited access to the mole-checking app, SkinVision, on every order
Stuff you should know
- The ultimate in physical sun protection and active wear combined
- Athletic fit and style with a slightly longer arm to cover more skin
- A lightweight, moisture-wicking active tee that blocks UV light
- A standard white tee is the sunscreen equivalent of SPF 5
- UV rays can still pass through cotton causing skin damage – for fabrics, the SPF equivalent is known as Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF)
- All our fabrics are the highest achievable: UPF 50+
- Throw on this short-sleeved active tee before a workout or any strenuous activity outside
- Completely hassle-free alternative to sunscreen
- Lightweight, quick drying and comfortable – doesn’t stick to your skin during exercise
- Tencel™ and elastane are weaved together in a tight matrix to block light from passing through to your skin while also keeping the tee lightweight and sweat proof
- Unlike other UPF products, this isn’t chemically treated so the UPF 50+ rating doesn’t wear off each time you wash the garment
- Our tip: Throw this on before a workout or any strenuous activity. Or when you don’t want to apply sunscreen.
ARMED. BUT NOT DANGEROUS.
Not all clothing is created equal. But our clothing is. Unlike your standard white cotton t-shirt that's the equivalent of SPF 5, all our fabrics are UPF 50+ so you can be sure your skin is protected through this tee.
HIGH PERFORMANCE. DELIVERED.
Our bespoke, high tech fabrics have been carefully selected, woven and tested to ensure they offer the ultimate in physical protection. Everyday basics translated into UPF 50+ in LifeJacket's distinctive style.
WORKOUT, SWEAT, PROTECT, REPEAT
Great fit. Comfortable. Lightweight, moisture wicking, breathable and quick drying. This is how active wear should be.
Letterbox and gift-friendly packaging. Arrives on your doorstop swiftly and ready for action. Just what every practical person needs and wants.
Used and loved by
Our mission is to halt skin cancer amongst men and to do this we need to offer high performance products men enjoy using. So far, the feedback has been positive…..
“I am a pretty active guy and would always rather wear protection than have to apply it. LifeJacket’s range of clothing is that solution. I wear their active t-shirt to the gym because it is wicking, breathable and comfortable and also to play football due to the UPF protection.”
“Functional, high performance clothing aimed at active and outdoors type men, Exactly what I was looking for. I love the style and colour options, plus the delivery is prompt and the packaging fantastic. Also get a great vibe from the LifeJacket team trying to do something positive.”
A burning issue for men
Almost twice as many men die from skin cancer compared to women. Male skin cancer cases have exploded over the past 20 years and they’re forecast to double over the next 20 years.
UVA rays penetrate your skin damaging the proteins that give your skin structure, causing ageing and wrinkling. UVB damages the outer skin causing sunburn. Together they're a cause of cancer.
Putting your jacket on
Real skincare should protect you from both harmful UVA and UVB rays. Rays touch your skin all year long, even in the winter. Apply skin protection all year round and stay healthy.
Inside LifeJacket productsDetails and care:
Clothing only protects the areas it covers. Protection may reduce if stretched or wet.
Machine washable (cold 30 degree cycle). Do not tumble dry. Hang to dry.
72% polyester, 16% elastane, 12% rayon.